D I D Y O U K N O W ?
Cigarette butts are the number one most littered item in the world.Learn More
How Can You Help?
All change begins by taking a single step. Here are some easy "first step" waste reducing tips you can apply at home, school and even at work to make our world a healthier place.
- Bring reusable travel mugs, water bottles, utensils and containers in your bag!
- Bring lunch and snacks from home to avoid buying packaged food!
- Reuse binders and folders where possible, and print double sided when necessary!
- Make sure you're disposing of waste clean in the right waste stream!
- Build relationships with the suppliers of your products and your waste management company!
- Research what your waste is made of, and where it goes!
- Take your own bags when you go shopping (keep spares in your car or backpack)
- Avoid packaged products where possible (shop loose produce and bulk bins)
- Invest in zero waste products (bamboo cutlery, shampoo bars, safety razors, etc)
How much do you know about waste reduction?Take the Quiz
Help Spread the Word
Download our templates for social media